Skip to main content

I REMEMBER

         
Through my cheeks
Rolls down my tear,

I remember the creaks
That cost us dear,

I remember all our vows
Of  having no qualms, no fear,

I remember every word
Of yours my dear,

I remember all those moments
When you were here,

I remember those moments
Of the stars being so near,

I remember the love
That made us shed all fear,

I remember your bright
Shining eyes so very clear,

I remember the smiles
You always used to wear,

I now realize, it was GOD indeed
When you were NEAR.               


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Evening

    It was the most beautiful evening in a long time, Voice from behind sounding like wind chime. Like some sweet music from a far off ravine, This evening gave him a feeling divine. After long he felt the cool wind blowing, After long he felt his rhythm flowing. Even the pulling of his back felt like pleasure, He knew these were moments he wanted to treasure. The smiles from behind felt like tinkling of bells, Like some melody coming from heavenly wells. Though this moment had come a little too late, Every moment felt like it was worth the wait.

The War Song

My eyes still gazing wide, Feelings turbulent like a tide, I want to keep my emotions aside, I long for just one rougher ride. My heart is upbeat again for a thrill, I am challenging my own will, My subdued emotions are again sounding so shrill, Once more, I am ready for a rigorous drill. The fight had been left unfinished, The marks have not yet diminished. This time, they have a tougher metal to face, This Rock is now ready for any challenge in the race. Bring it on; I am ready for the war, Every emotion gone now, but the scar! This time it will not be a coward’s call, It’s going to be my kick, and the Empire will fall. When the going gets tough, I get ready, I get going, When the situations become rough, It’s only the war song that I sing.

FRIENDSHIP

As the days pass by Meeting you seems a far cry, But whenever things around you turn dry, To put everything alright, my best I'll try. Growing up we’ve become more busy Dealing with situations becoming uneasy, But whenever you feel dizzy and hazy To make u right I’ll always be crazy. There might be many a misunderstanding There might be many an ugly finding, On you let this thought be ever binding I'll never let lose our friendship's winding. I might not be with you in all your celebrations I might not be there in your jubilations, I might be away from all your expeditions But my dear I’ll will right there with you,        in times of your humiliations. Come what may, let the situations whip For you, the  to hell I’ll take a trip, For God has given me the sweetest sip The sip of our cherished FRIENDSHIP.