Skip to main content

GOODBYE



Before it gets a while,
Before I forget your smile,
Before it gets too distant and dark,
Before I hear the last from my skylark,

I want to relax and sit down,
And remember once that sweet little frown.
With heart torn, I sit with my emotions dry,
I will bring my smiling face to say a goodbye.

For the times you pushed the tears out of my stoned eyes,
For the times you heard my silent cries,
For the times in my dark world you brought light,
For the times you gave me the strength to fight.

My heart would cheer the tinkling of your sound,
My heart would cheer the moments when we ran around,
My heart would cheer the moments of happiness I found,
My heart would cheer each moment I felt so profound...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The War Song

My eyes still gazing wide, Feelings turbulent like a tide, I want to keep my emotions aside, I long for just one rougher ride. My heart is upbeat again for a thrill, I am challenging my own will, My subdued emotions are again sounding so shrill, Once more, I am ready for a rigorous drill. The fight had been left unfinished, The marks have not yet diminished. This time, they have a tougher metal to face, This Rock is now ready for any challenge in the race. Bring it on; I am ready for the war, Every emotion gone now, but the scar! This time it will not be a coward’s call, It’s going to be my kick, and the Empire will fall. When the going gets tough, I get ready, I get going, When the situations become rough, It’s only the war song that I sing.

The Evening

    It was the most beautiful evening in a long time, Voice from behind sounding like wind chime. Like some sweet music from a far off ravine, This evening gave him a feeling divine. After long he felt the cool wind blowing, After long he felt his rhythm flowing. Even the pulling of his back felt like pleasure, He knew these were moments he wanted to treasure. The smiles from behind felt like tinkling of bells, Like some melody coming from heavenly wells. Though this moment had come a little too late, Every moment felt like it was worth the wait.

LOST

Fond memories cross my mind, I have a million feelings to wind. I have walked, all alone, distances that I can’t measure, Lost, in this world, my memories are only things I treasure. Left with many questions unanswered, Down with all my dreams tampered. In this loneliness, my heart pains, If at all, it’s only more of sorrow that rains. There are no moments of delight, I have lost my motivation to fight. This world to me, feels weary, My eyes, however hard I try, remain teary. In me, there is no more fire, Gone, is my all time desire. Life, had always been hard, But now, it’s gone just too wayward. I come across no true moments of joy, I lost it all, like the Achilles of Troy. No matter how hard it pains within, life has to go on, Concealing tears in my eyes, I just walk on, I just walk on.