Skip to main content

A Dream

I have a dream to fulfill,
Dream which I have seen from years,
For fulfilling it I will pass through any thrill,
I don’t have any sort of fears.

A dream, fir fulfilling which,
I will have to labor hard,
And I know, there, I will surely reach,
You can write this on any card.

Not many choose this stream,
Most of them run after money,
For me, fulfillment of my dream,
Will be sweeter than honey.

It’s the main aim of my life,
There are so many dangers in this field,
O! there are always chances of strife,
And in such circumstances, one does not time to shield.

The fulfillment of my dream,
Will always let my parents’ lift heads high,
Because I will be an Indian cream,
And for all medals I will try.

A Dream, after it’s fulfillment,
I will be proud to be an Indian,
And people will exclaim out of excitement –
He is a CHAMPION.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The War Song

My eyes still gazing wide, Feelings turbulent like a tide, I want to keep my emotions aside, I long for just one rougher ride. My heart is upbeat again for a thrill, I am challenging my own will, My subdued emotions are again sounding so shrill, Once more, I am ready for a rigorous drill. The fight had been left unfinished, The marks have not yet diminished. This time, they have a tougher metal to face, This Rock is now ready for any challenge in the race. Bring it on; I am ready for the war, Every emotion gone now, but the scar! This time it will not be a coward’s call, It’s going to be my kick, and the Empire will fall. When the going gets tough, I get ready, I get going, When the situations become rough, It’s only the war song that I sing.

The Evening

    It was the most beautiful evening in a long time, Voice from behind sounding like wind chime. Like some sweet music from a far off ravine, This evening gave him a feeling divine. After long he felt the cool wind blowing, After long he felt his rhythm flowing. Even the pulling of his back felt like pleasure, He knew these were moments he wanted to treasure. The smiles from behind felt like tinkling of bells, Like some melody coming from heavenly wells. Though this moment had come a little too late, Every moment felt like it was worth the wait.

LOST

Fond memories cross my mind, I have a million feelings to wind. I have walked, all alone, distances that I can’t measure, Lost, in this world, my memories are only things I treasure. Left with many questions unanswered, Down with all my dreams tampered. In this loneliness, my heart pains, If at all, it’s only more of sorrow that rains. There are no moments of delight, I have lost my motivation to fight. This world to me, feels weary, My eyes, however hard I try, remain teary. In me, there is no more fire, Gone, is my all time desire. Life, had always been hard, But now, it’s gone just too wayward. I come across no true moments of joy, I lost it all, like the Achilles of Troy. No matter how hard it pains within, life has to go on, Concealing tears in my eyes, I just walk on, I just walk on.