Skip to main content

FRIENDSHIP

As the days pass by
Meeting you seems a far cry,
But whenever things around you turn dry,
To put everything alright, my best I'll try.


Growing up we’ve become more busy
Dealing with situations becoming uneasy,
But whenever you feel dizzy and hazy
To make u right I’ll always be crazy.

There might be many a misunderstanding
There might be many an ugly finding,
On you let this thought be ever binding
I'll never let lose our friendship's winding.


I might not be with you in all your celebrations
I might not be there in your jubilations,
I might be away from all your expeditions
But my dear I’ll will right there with you,
       in times of your humiliations.


Come what may, let the situations whip
For you, the  to hell I’ll take a trip,
For God has given me the sweetest sip
The sip of our cherished FRIENDSHIP.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOST

Fond memories cross my mind, I have a million feelings to wind. I have walked, all alone, distances that I can’t measure, Lost, in this world, my memories are only things I treasure. Left with many questions unanswered, Down with all my dreams tampered. In this loneliness, my heart pains, If at all, it’s only more of sorrow that rains. There are no moments of delight, I have lost my motivation to fight. This world to me, feels weary, My eyes, however hard I try, remain teary. In me, there is no more fire, Gone, is my all time desire. Life, had always been hard, But now, it’s gone just too wayward. I come across no true moments of joy, I lost it all, like the Achilles of Troy. No matter how hard it pains within, life has to go on, Concealing tears in my eyes, I just walk on, I just walk on.

The War Song

My eyes still gazing wide, Feelings turbulent like a tide, I want to keep my emotions aside, I long for just one rougher ride. My heart is upbeat again for a thrill, I am challenging my own will, My subdued emotions are again sounding so shrill, Once more, I am ready for a rigorous drill. The fight had been left unfinished, The marks have not yet diminished. This time, they have a tougher metal to face, This Rock is now ready for any challenge in the race. Bring it on; I am ready for the war, Every emotion gone now, but the scar! This time it will not be a coward’s call, It’s going to be my kick, and the Empire will fall. When the going gets tough, I get ready, I get going, When the situations become rough, It’s only the war song that I sing.

The Evening

    It was the most beautiful evening in a long time, Voice from behind sounding like wind chime. Like some sweet music from a far off ravine, This evening gave him a feeling divine. After long he felt the cool wind blowing, After long he felt his rhythm flowing. Even the pulling of his back felt like pleasure, He knew these were moments he wanted to treasure. The smiles from behind felt like tinkling of bells, Like some melody coming from heavenly wells. Though this moment had come a little too late, Every moment felt like it was worth the wait.