Skip to main content

Fear


There is no sight of relief,
The wounds cut deep,
The moments get dark,
As the dogs around me bark.

People love to play with patience,
Never caring, within it creates nuisance.
Some claim they feel the pains,
Their sense of feelings, sometimes just drains.

Few seem understanding
Bonds, with no withstanding.
Every storm now gets closer,
Chances of escape getting narrower.

Troubles keep kicking peace of mind,
I can’t find a friend to bind.
Agony increases, pain intensifies,
I doubt if anyone hears my silent cries.

It has been my fault somewhere,
I lost it bothering too much for care.
To few, I can now be near,
For every known person, I’ll have some fear.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The War Song

My eyes still gazing wide, Feelings turbulent like a tide, I want to keep my emotions aside, I long for just one rougher ride. My heart is upbeat again for a thrill, I am challenging my own will, My subdued emotions are again sounding so shrill, Once more, I am ready for a rigorous drill. The fight had been left unfinished, The marks have not yet diminished. This time, they have a tougher metal to face, This Rock is now ready for any challenge in the race. Bring it on; I am ready for the war, Every emotion gone now, but the scar! This time it will not be a coward’s call, It’s going to be my kick, and the Empire will fall. When the going gets tough, I get ready, I get going, When the situations become rough, It’s only the war song that I sing.

The Evening

    It was the most beautiful evening in a long time, Voice from behind sounding like wind chime. Like some sweet music from a far off ravine, This evening gave him a feeling divine. After long he felt the cool wind blowing, After long he felt his rhythm flowing. Even the pulling of his back felt like pleasure, He knew these were moments he wanted to treasure. The smiles from behind felt like tinkling of bells, Like some melody coming from heavenly wells. Though this moment had come a little too late, Every moment felt like it was worth the wait.

LOST

Fond memories cross my mind, I have a million feelings to wind. I have walked, all alone, distances that I can’t measure, Lost, in this world, my memories are only things I treasure. Left with many questions unanswered, Down with all my dreams tampered. In this loneliness, my heart pains, If at all, it’s only more of sorrow that rains. There are no moments of delight, I have lost my motivation to fight. This world to me, feels weary, My eyes, however hard I try, remain teary. In me, there is no more fire, Gone, is my all time desire. Life, had always been hard, But now, it’s gone just too wayward. I come across no true moments of joy, I lost it all, like the Achilles of Troy. No matter how hard it pains within, life has to go on, Concealing tears in my eyes, I just walk on, I just walk on.