Skip to main content

My Singing Lark

That night, after long, with peace I slept,
With a happy heart and tears of joy, I wept.
For so long, far away had my smiles been kept,
The moment she entered my life, sorrows had left.

With her a moment of joy, a moment of sorrow,
All this, forever, I wish to borrow.
One glimpse of her had me beauty redefine,
One day, I wish to make her mine.

None had charmed so well my health,
She would be all my wealth,
Once more, in me, I feel to have some desire,
Once more, someone, in me, has lit the fire.

I am not sure about the future,
A lot of feelings I wish to nurture.
I feel so clear and bright even in this dark,
How thankful I am to my singing lark.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EXCITEMENT

Thousands of feelings come to you when you are excited, Sometimes you think seriously and other times you are delighted. You of course think of something too high and good, Perhaps about dating and eating fast food. You just want to jump and hover around, The depth of your feelings at that moment cannot be found. The whole world seems to be very beautiful, As it is the only time when you, though not in tension, cant keep your cool. Certainly at this time no one knows about your temperament, And this is exactly what happens in excitement.

Love

His heart wanted to sing a song, For no reason, he wanted to dance for long. Never, he had such a sweet smile embrace, At once, he learned it was God’s grace. He could feel within himself the love flame, Only her charms took the blame. Feelings and thrills took to new heights, With his emotions he had pulsating fights. Her words sounded sweeter than the flute, Every movement, every act of hers, seemed so cute. For once, in him, he had something to desire, For once, in him, someone had lit the fire.

A Dream

I have a dream to fulfill, Dream which I have seen from years, For fulfilling it I will pass through any thrill, I don’t have any sort of fears. A dream, fir fulfilling which, I will have to labor hard, And I know, there, I will surely reach, You can write this on any card. Not many choose this stream, Most of them run after money, For me, fulfillment of my dream, Will be sweeter than honey. It’s the main aim of my life, There are so many dangers in this field, O! there are always chances of strife, And in such circumstances, one does not time to shield. The fulfillment of my dream, Will always let my parents’ lift heads high, Because I will be an Indian cream, And for all medals I will try. A Dream, after it’s fulfillment , I will be proud to be an Indian, And people will exclaim out of excitement – He is a CHAMPION.